26 Sep 2013

The Master's Sun OST part 8?

Ok. I didn't watch yet this episode but the OST came out first. Ya~ this song very sad. I'm very curious what really happen between them. OK. Be patient to gooddrama will update it. Yesterday also RM latest just diuploadkan mereka.

hmm...

8. Youme (유미) - Last Love.



Who Last Love? Isn't Joo Joong Won or Tae Gong Shil??

Oh~ I can't wait.. This song very sad. Btw they extend the drama episode become 17. hmm.. I guess what happen next. 
Ok. Nobody answer me about spoiler? hmm.. I think I want to do it. But I don't have free time. ah~ my schedule very full from tuesday to sunday. Ok monday is my off work but I need to extra sleep. 
ok la. Bubai~ to to work tomorrow.  
hihi sempat lagi update benda ni. Ok.. Anyeong~ Jalja.... \o.o/

No comments:

Post a Comment