10 Jan 2016

REVIEW: The Little Prince




Watching this thriller make me miss my childhood. 
  
This movie story about a little girl lives in a very grown-up world with her mother, who tries to make sure she is prepared for it. Her neighbor The Aviator, introduces the girl to an extraordinary world where anything is possible, the world of The Little Prince. 

Country: USA
Released: 29 July 2015 (France) 18 March 2016 (USA)
Genre: Animation, Fantasy


Actually, when I saw this thriller I though it already release in Malaysia. But it's not yet. Additionally I listening to Hyolyn - Turn Around which is this movie soundtrack but she sing for Korea released. Sad enough, yet I still can watch online. Yeay~ 

As you guys know the Turn Around Korea version is in my playlist up above. And I also listening with German version too. 


Which one better? heheh Both. But Hyolyn voice much eargasm than Camille voice. Or perhaps english version. But, this is not the original. 



Ah~ there a lot soundtrack of this movie. 


and, finally I finished it. Watching with tears, laugh and somehow remind my old childhood. 

"Being a grown up isn't bad, but forgetting all about it is bad. - The Aviator"

And us,
Being a grown up is to think all about to life. 
Somehow is pain to realize it. 

I hope I can enjoy my life as long as I can. 

This movie, wake me up. 

"It's never let to have a new dream. It's never old to move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment